***Closed for the school holidays, service will resume from Wednesday 27th of January***
This service caters for children aged six months to five years. We offer one hour childcare per child on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Session times are either 9am - 10am or 10am - 11am. (Please note that we are closed on public holidays)
Please be aware that your child can only attend during the times you have booked. If you arrive late you are still required to collect your child at the end of the scheduled session.
Parents must remain in the centre throughout your child's booking.
On your first visit you will be required to complete an enrolment form for your child and agree to our terms and conditions.
Download a copy of our 'kids club brochure & enrolment form' here.
We encourage a gold coin donation per child for this service, payable at the Roxbylink Kiosk on arrival. You can book your spot by calling us on 8671 0500, one week in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- Your child can only be booked in for a maximum of one hour
- Bookings can only be made up to one week in advance
- If your child is sick or simply cannot attend, please call to cancel your booking
- Gold coin donation per child
- Your child must have a clean nappy upon arrival. It is the parents responsibility to change their child’s nappy, Kids Club facilities are available for you to do so
- You must stay within Roxbylink throughout your child’s booking in kids club. eg. Pulse Fitness Gym, Dunes Café, Pool or Library
- Kids Club facilities are available only to children between 6 months —5 years of age
- You are required to provide a healthy snack and clearly labelled drink for your child. Please ensure no food containing nuts is sent with your child
- All children attending the Kids Club must be collected when their booking time ends. If this is not complied with, this may result in your child not being able to attend in the future
- According to industry regulations, a child that is sick or has a cold etc, will not be permitted to attend the program due to the safety and well-being of others
- Program leaders reserve the right to cancel a child’s enrolment should their behaviour be deemed as unacceptable
Children are not permitted to attend Kids Club if:
- They or members of their household are feeling unwell, symptoms may include:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Temperature above 37.5c
- Unusual muscle aches and pains
- Diarrhea or vomiting
If they or members of their household have a chronic medical condition and are at high risk of contracting COVID-19 or are required to isolate by SA Health they must produce a medical clearance before they are permitted to attend.
Roxbylink staff reserve the right to refuse service at any time to children they suspect may be unwell. Caregivers may be required to provide a medical clearance from a recognised doctors practice before their children can return.
Kids Club Team Leader
Phone: (08) 8671 0500