The Roxby Community Library is located in the heart of the Roxbylink building. Purpose build in 2013, the library offers users a range of services and facilities with ample work, reading, computing and meeting space.
We are part of the Libraries SA One Card Network. Through the One Card Network, members have access to the combined resources of all South Australian Public Libraries. You can request items from the comfort of your own home and receive an email when they are ready to collect.
Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 2pm
Closed Sundays & Public Holidays
Christmas Trading Hours - The library will open from 9am - 12pm on 23rd December and will then be closed from the 24th of December, reopening 4th of January.
Joining the Library
Becoming a Roxby Community Library member is easy and it’s free. Anybody of any age is welcome to join.
If you are under 16 years of age you will require a parent/guardian to sign your library card.
You can either 'self-register online' or visit the library and speak to a staff member. For both options you must be able to present photo identification and documentation of your local address.
Our collection includes:
- Fiction books (adult and children's)
- Non-fiction books (adults and children's)
- Audiobooks (adults and children's)
- DVDs (fiction and non-fiction)
- Digital content (eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and online learning)
Click the following links to access the library catalogues:
Library Programs and Activities
We offer a range of programs aimed at both adults and children, visit our 'programs' page for further information.
Laptop computers are available for use by the community. Please provide photo ID or present your library membership card at the time of request. Bookings are not required.
A wireless network is available and free to all library users.
Printing, Copying & Scanning
The multi-function centre requires staff assistance to operate. Please see library staff in order to access the machine.
Printing and Copying
Black & White – Single page
Colour – Single side
- Large printing files must be in PDF format and library staff will advise on processing time
- Please talk to staff if you wish to use your own paper. Note the above charges will still apply
- A reduction applies after 50 pages have been printed. Please discuss these rates with staff
- Scanning is available free of charge
Library Team Leader
Phone: (08) 8671 0500