Transfer or Vacating a Property
This section applies to residents who are moving to a different property within Roxby Downs or leaving town.
- Transfer/Vacate Form: Residents who are moving to a different property within Roxby Downs or leaving Roxby Downs need to complete a Roxby Power - Transfer/Vacating Form. Please note that the Transfer/Vacate form must be submitted to the Council office before 3pm to avoid an after-hours fee. Fee: A transfer/vacate fee of $40.00 will be charged.
- What happens to my bond payment?:
- Transferring to a different property your bond payment will be transferred to the new address.
- Leaving town: your bond will be refunded when your final account is paid in full. If you would like your bond refunded by Electronic Funds Transfer you will need to complete this form - Refund request.
- What happens to the payment method I have chosen?: (ie: e-billing, direct debit)
- Transferring to a different property: Your elected payment method will automatically be transferred to your new address.
- When leaving town: When your final account is paid in full the payment method will be cancelled.