Due to restrictions the following changes to this service apply:
- Tickets are on sale at the Kiosk
- Sessions are currently limited to a maximum of 30 patrons
- Tickets cannot be reserved but can be purchased in advance during Kiosk opening times
- People attending the movie together can sit next to each other, however must leave one free seat between other groups
- Each attendee will be required to complete the COVIDSafe check-in via the QR code or the manual sign in sheet when tickets are purchased
Limited tickets available - please ensure you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled screening time to avoid disappointment
Keep an eye on our 'Session Times' page for what we are currently screening and when.
This space is also available to hire for private screenings, fundraising events or hosting seminars or lectures. The space offers digital cinema projection with 5.1 surround sound, lectern and microphone. Find out more information on our 'Functions & Catering page'
Cinema Team Leader
Phone: (08) 8671 0500