Youth Advisory Committee (YAC)
What is YAC?
In conjunction with the Community Board, the Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) is a committee of young people in Years 7-12 who plan, promote and deliver youth oriented events, programs and services in Roxby Downs.
Why join YAC?
- It’s fun.
- Its young people supporting young people.
- It’s a way of connecting with your community.
- Learn new skills which are relevant to the rest of your life.
What does YAC do?
- Meets fortnightly on a Wednesday afternoon to discuss youth related events and programs.
- Provides feedback to the Roxby Downs Community Board and Roxby Council on youth and other issues.
- Hosts youth events throughout the year.