Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Council updates, impacted services, events and programs.

Find out more

Dismiss alert

Get Connected


Your landlord / property agent should ensure water is connected to your property.  Your lease agreement will specify if and how water is charged to you.  Any concerns or questions about such charges will need to go to your landlord / property agent.  Roxby Water can only discuss water accounts with the person whose name appears on the Roxby Water account.

Property Owners:
  • To have Water connected you need to submit a Roxby Water  Application for Supply of Water. and provide several forms of identification.  Forms of identity accepted include: an Australian Drivers Licence, Proof of Age Card, Australian Passport, International Visa/Passport, ABN). Please complete the application form and return it to the Roxby Council office, Richardson Place, Roxby Downs.
  • Time of connection: Please note that the application form MUST be received by the Council before 3.00pm on the day of connection to avoid an after-hours fee.
  • Methods of Payment: Various methods of payment of accounts are accepted.  Methods of Payment details.