Your landlord / property agent should ensure water is connected to your property. Your lease agreement will specify if and how water is charged to you. Any concerns or questions about such charges will need to go to your landlord / property agent. Roxby Water can only discuss water accounts with the person whose name appears on the Roxby Water account.
- To have Water connected you need to submit a Roxby Water Application for Supply of Water. and provide several forms of identification. Forms of identity accepted include: an Australian Drivers Licence, Proof of Age Card, Australian Passport, International Visa/Passport, ABN). Please complete the application form and return it to the Roxby Council office, Richardson Place, Roxby Downs.
- To have water connected to a new property Roxby Water will require written confirmation from a conveyancer regarding property settlement. Notification of Property Settlement.
- Time of connection: Please note that the application form MUST be received by the Council before 3.00pm on the day of connection to avoid an after-hours fee.
- Methods of Payment: Various methods of payment of accounts are accepted. Methods of Payment details.
- Important Information for all Roxby Water customers: All Roxby Water applicants also need to read and acknowledge the Roxby Water Standard Customer Sale Contract Terms and Conditions.