Volunteering in the Community
Volunteers make a world of difference to the places and communities in which they offer their services. Volunteers help create stronger and more cohesive communities. There are also many benefits for the individual that volunteers:
- Making valuable social connections and contacts
- Increasing self-confidence
- The development of valuable life and job skills
- Career experience (volunteering is valued highly by potential employers)
- A sense of fun and fulfillment
The time you contribute to volunteering in the community can be as little or as much as you like - every moment counts! Volunteering is also very flexible - let our community team know about your availability and we will arrange your volunteering time around your other commitments.
Register your interest today by contacting the Community Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 8671 0010 and asking to speak to a member of the Community Team.
We would love to hear from you !
Register your interest by clicking on this link - http://bttr.im/k787y