Sign up for your membership
We are excited to welcome you back to Pulse Fitness and thank you for your ongoing patience.
For further information please read the information on our 'about page' for changes to our usual services, opening hours, inclusions of your membership and what we are doing to ensure your safety.
UPDATE - 24 November 2020
- Bookings are not required, you are able to enter at any time during our opening hours provided our capacity limit is not reached
- Visits times are not limited, but we recommend visits should be kept to under 2 hours
- Shower, change room and locker facilities are available
- Drink fountains are available however we encourage people to bring their own water bottle
- Cash and EFTPOS payments will be accepted
- You still MUST bring your own towel (no exceptions)
- Patrons are asked to wipe over the equipment with the provided wipes
- All memberships were placed on complimentary suspension for the period that we were closed
- Each attendee will be required to complete the COVIDSafe check-in via the QR code or the manual sign in sheet
Please ensure you are signing in at the desk before your workout.
Complete our online membership form, (after reading the below terms and conditions) to save you time when you arrive. By completing your membership form you are agreeing to the below Terms and Conditions of Membership.
Terms & Conditions of Membership
Please note due to the evolving nature of the current pandemic and the need to adhere to State Government guidelines, these Terms and Conditions of Membership may change without notice.
- You must bring your own towel (no exceptions)
- Patrons must wipe down equipment before and after every use (Disinfectant stations have been provided throughout the gym)
- Do not attend this venue if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of cold or flu
- Patrons are asked to adhere to social distancing recommendations (1.5 metres distance from each other) during their visit
- Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided on entering and exiting the premises
- Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes)
- Correct attire must be worn whilst using the gym, i.e. sportswear and sports shoes (closed in). Work attire and street clothing are not permitted
- We encourage you to use a drink bottle to avoid dehydration. Please note that food is not permitted in the Gym or Group Fitness areas
- No towel, no workout
- Please respect the privacy of all members by not using cameras in the Gym
- Please respect the rights of other members using these facilities and services
- Abuse of equipment, dropping weights, bad language or bad behaviour will not be tolerated and can result in cancellation of your membership
- Weights must be returned after use for the safety and courtesy of others
- You acknowledge that it is a condition of this agreement that you use the services at your own risk
- You acknowledge that your use of the services may involve risk of injury or death or loss of property.
- You agree that we are not responsible for the safe storage of your personal belongings and that we will not be liable for any damage, loss or theft of your property
- If at anytime you feel unsure on how to utilise any of the equipment please ask one of our staff members for assistance and advice
- All patrons agree to adhere to all staff directions
- You agree to immediately report all incidents and injuries to us
- Please notify staff immediately if during the term of your membership there is a change in your contact details or medical status
- You agree that this release and indemnity continues for the term of the membership and binds your heirs, successors, executors, personal; representatives and assigns
- Failure to abide by these conditions of membership could result in the suspension or cancellation of your membership
I do hereby release and indemnify the Roxby Downs Council and its Officers, Employees, including those of Roxbylink or Agents from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever and however arising relating to any loss, damage or injury (including death) to any person (including Council officers, employees or agents) or property caused by or arising out of the personal use of Pulse Fitness Centre, whether or not such loss, damage or injury (including death) was cause by, or arose out of, any act or omission by the Roxby Downs Council and its Officers, Employees or Agents.
Terms and Conditions for Suspension of a Pulse Fitness Membership.
- Minimum suspension period is 4 days and maximum is 14 days for monthly/FIFO memberships.
- Direct Debit members may only suspend for a 1 month period.
- A valid reason must be provided in order to apply for a Suspension of your Membership. (i.e. medical reasons, extended holidays)
- Suspensions may be granted for an extended period if medical or unforeseen circumstances apply and this will be at the discretion of management and documentation may be required.
- Only applicable to six monthly or direct debit memberships