Sign up for your membership
We are excited to welcome you back to Pulse Fitness, we are officially re-opening from Tuesday 16 June 2020.
Due to occupancy restrictions bookings are essential, as we are limited to a maximum of 20 patrons per session. Members, visit pass holders and casual customers can call (08) 8671 0500 to book a session time. Bookings can be made during Pulse Fitness opening hours or Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm. No walk in patrons will be permitted to ensure occupancy restrictions are adhered to. Changes to services will be regularly reviewed as restrictions ease.
All patrons whose membership was put on complimentary suspension when we closed will be automatically resumed from 16/06/2020 with an additional 7 days access added free of charge, unless a request for cancellation or suspension is submitted. All visit passes have been extended by 3 months, which is just longer than the period we were closed for.
For further information please read the information on our 'about page' for changes to our usual services, opening hours, inclusions of your membership and what we are doing to ensure your safety.
Once you have called and booked a session time you can then complete our online membership form, (after reading the below terms and conditions) to save you time when you arrive. All patrons new and old will need to complete a new membership form agreeing to adhere to the new Terms and Conditions of Membership as below.
By completing your membership form you are agreeing to the below Terms and Conditions of Membership.
Terms & Conditions of Membership
Please note due to the evolving nature of the current pandemic and the need to adhere to State Government guidelines, these Terms and Conditions of Membership may change without notice.
- All visits are restricted to 45 minutes. Come ready to work out, exercise and be active, then go home to change and shower. Change room and shower facilities will not be available
- All patrons will need to arrive 5 minutes before their session start time and will be given entry into the gym once equipment from the previous session has been cleaned. If you arrive late you are still required to leave at the end of your booked session
- All payments must be made via EFTPOS. No Cash Payments will be accepted
- You must bring your own towel (no exceptions)
- Please bring a water bottle as drink fountain facilities won't be available
- Patrons must wipe down equipment before and after every use (Disinfectant stations have been provided throughout the gym)
- Do not attend this venue if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of cold or flu
- As per social distancing restrictions all patrons must maintain 1.5 metres distance from each other
- Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided on entering and exiting the premises
- Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes)
- All patrons attendance and contact details will be recorded including the time of entry, for contact tracing purposes
- Correct attire must be worn whilst using the gym, i.e. sportswear and sports shoes (closed in). Work attire and street clothing are not permitted
- We encourage you to use a drink bottle to avoid dehydration. Please note that food is not permitted in the Gym or Group Fitness areas
- No towel, no workout
- Please respect the privacy of all members by not using cameras in the Gym
- Please respect the rights of other members using these facilities and services
- Abuse of equipment, dropping weights, bad language or bad behaviour will not be tolerated and can result in cancellation of your membership
- Weights must be returned after use for the safety and courtesy of others
- You acknowledge that it is a condition of this agreement that you use the services at your own risk
- You acknowledge that your use of the services may involve risk of injury or death or loss of property.
- You agree that we are not responsible for the safe storage of your personal belongings and that we will not be liable for any damage, loss or theft of your property
- If at anytime you feel unsure on how to utilise any of the equipment please ask one of our staff members for assistance and advice
- All patrons agree to adhere to all staff directions
- You agree to immediately report all incidents and injuries to us
- Please notify staff immediately if during the term of your membership there is a change in your contact details or medical status
- You agree that this release and indemnity continues for the term of the membership and binds your heirs, successors, executors, personal; representatives and assigns
- Failure to abide by these conditions of membership could result in the suspension or cancellation of your membership
I do hereby release and indemnify the Roxby Downs Council and its Officers, Employees, including those of Roxbylink or Agents from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever and however arising relating to any loss, damage or injury (including death) to any person (including Council officers, employees or agents) or property caused by or arising out of the personal use of Pulse Fitness Centre, whether or not such loss, damage or injury (including death) was cause by, or arose out of, any act or omission by the Roxby Downs Council and its Officers, Employees or Agents.