Pulse Fitness provides a friendly and professional atmosphere for members of all experience levels. We are here to help you achieve your fitness goals and work towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
We are excited to welcome you back to Pulse Fitness and thank you for your ongoing patience.
UPDATE - 24 November 2020
- Bookings are not required, you are able to enter at any time during our opening hours provided our capacity limit is not reached
- Visits times are not limited, but we recommend visits should be kept to under 2 hours
- Shower, change room and locker facilities are available
- Drink fountains are available however we encourage people to bring their own water bottle
- Cash and EFTPOS payments will be accepted
- You still MUST bring your own towel (no exceptions)
- Patrons are asked to wipe over the equipment with the provided wipes
- All memberships were placed on complimentary suspension for the period that we were closed
- Each attendee will be required to complete the COVIDSafe check-in via the QR code or the manual sign in sheet
Please ensure you are signing in at the desk before your workout.
If you have not yet returned to the gym or are a new member wishing to sign up. Head to our 'sign up for your membership' page for the full list of Terms and Conditions of Membership and to complete your new membership form.
Monday - Friday 6am to 10am & 2pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday 12pm to 8pm
Please note our opening hours change on a seasonal basis. Summer season is roughly October to March and winter season is roughly April to September. Keep an eye out for updates on when the new season hours will come into affect.
Casual Visit Options
Casual Visit - $7.00
10 Visit Pass - $65.00 (Valid for 12 months)
Weekly Membership - $30.00
Memberships also include access to our 'Indoor Pool'. Access is limited to the indoor pool and does not include access to the outdoor pool or splashpad. Please note this has separate opening hours to the gym and you will need to sign in at the Kiosk.
1 Month Membership - $50.00 (Unlimited visits for 1 month)
FIFO Membership $70.00 (Up to 30 visits over two months)
To be eligible for this membership you must provide either a letter from your employer detailing your are a FIFO, DIDO or BIBO employee or have staff sight you camp key.
6 Month Membership - $324.00
Junior 1 Month Membership (Ages 14-17) - $40.00
Cardio only for ages 14-16. An assessment is required prior to your first visit, please contact staff to book a time.
We are implementing a new direct debit system that is still a few weeks away, therefore at this time direct debit memberships are not available.
Prices valid until start of December 2020.
What we are doing to ensure your safety:
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant stations have been provided for patron use
- All membership forms are to be completed online to reduce the risk of cross contamination. We encourage these to be completed from your own device at home prior to your visit or alternatively we will provide access to complete this on an I-Pad at your first visit. Please note this must be completed before you can start your workout
- While we ask for you to assist with cleaning and disinfection of equipment after use, staff will also be regularly cleaning throughout the day
- Patrons are asked to adhere to social distancing recommendations (1.5 metres distance from each other) during their visit, reminder signs have been placed around the centre
What we have to offer
Pin-loaded weight equipment ● Free weights ● Dead lift platform
Treadmills ● Cross-trainers ● Stationary bikes ● Spin bikes ● Rowers ● Step machine
Fit balls ● Medicine balls ● Resistance bands ● Slam balls
Boxing gloves ● Focus mitts ● Boxing bags ● Battle rope
Indoor Pool ● Full bathroom facilities ● Lockers
Group Fitness Classes
$10.00 per class
Starts 23 January 2021, limited spaces available please call to book.
N/A - 26 January 2021 - Australia Day Public Holiday
Zumba is a fitness program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves. Zumba is an interval workout and the classes move between high and low-intensity designed to get your heart rate up and boost cardio endurance. Zumba is a full body workout combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility. Working up a sweat in the 60-minute class burns an average of 370 calories and participants will complete approximately 6,500 steps. Classes are tailored to any fitness level and though most classes involve high-impact moves like bouncing and jumping, they can be modified to meet your needs.
So ditch the workout and join the party!!
Gym Team Leader
Phone: (08) 8671 0500