Roxbylink is a Business Unit of Roxby Council which provides leisure, recreation, and cultural support and services to the community. Roxbylink manages the local leisure centre, splashpad, swimming pool, library, auditorium, cinema, gymnasium, Dunes Café, art gallery, indoor stadiums, squash courts, Community Youth Centre, and Visitor Information Centre. It also provides support to local sporting clubs and athletes, and manages sporting leases.
Roxbylink Administration Office
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions of entry and use apply to your visit to Roxbylink.
- An acceptable standard of behaviour is expected of patrons at all times. Roxbylink staff reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any person not respecting our rules and conditions of entry.
- Roxbylink is a family friendly venue and any abusive, disruptive or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Children under the age of ten are very welcome, but need supervision from an adult.
- Patrons must obey staff directions and signage at all times.
- For the purpose of patron and staff safety, Roxbylink has CCTV surveillance systems. We reserve the right to use these images for security purposes related to centre, and as such, you may be monitored or captured on CCTV footage.
- Cameras and other photographic devices are not permitted in change rooms. Patrons are permitted to use photographic devices on the provision that they have permission from the person(s) they are photographing/filming and are not deliberately including other people who have not provided permission in their photographs. Patrons must cease photographing/filming immediately where directed by staff where a complaint is made by another patron.
- Roxbylink accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings at any time. Patrons are advised not to bring valuables to the centre if they will or will likely be left unattended.
- With the exception of Guide Dogs, pets and animals are not permitted in the centre unless prior permission has been granted.
- Our aquatic facilities at Roxbylink adopts the ‘Watch Around Water’ program. These rules must be adhered to by patrons at all times:
- Key Principles
- Children under 5 years must be constantly supervised and remain within arm’s reach.
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied into the facility and constantly supervised by a parent/guardian.
- Unsupervised children (of any age) will be removed from the water if the lifeguard is concerned for their safety.
- Food and drinks are not permitted on playable surfaces with the exception of water and sports drinks.
- You must take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of any children in your care. In the event of an accident or incident, where Roxbylink staff deem medical assistance necessary, including an ambulance, you will be responsible for all associated costs.
- Use of fire doors / emergency exits is illegal except during an emergency evacuation.
- Smoking is prohibited inside all Roxbylink facilities as well as undercover areas outside.
- All users of the facility must comply with anti-discrimination and anti-vilification laws and the “Play by the Rules’ code of conduct.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry without paying, or without authorisation will be evicted and banned from the centre. We reserve the right to call law enforcement agencies if necessary.
- Please consider other users and ensure all rubbish and recyclables are placed in the bins provided.
- Patrons enter Roxbylink at their own risk and by doing so they indemnify Roxbylink, Roxby Council and its staff for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising from the participation in a sport or any other activity conducted at these facilities.
Refusal to comply with the above Conditions of Entry may result in the removal of the offender from the Centre without refund.