APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
The Leadership in Action Program is an intiative of the Roxby Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) and aims to support youth living in Roxby Downs aged 13 – 18 years. Youth will be supported in developing their leadership, communication and goal-setting skills and becoming leaders in action across the wider community. A practical and engaging program that will support the future leadership journey of participants and encourage them to utilise these skills in all areas of their lives.
- Program duration: 12 weeks. 1.5 hours per week.
Weekly sessions focussing on structured content around a variety of areas of leadership practice and personal development. Inspirational guest speakers will be involved in delivery of the program.
-Dates of the program and session times
-How to apply
-Contact for more information
This leadership program intends to develop the following opportunities and outcomes for its participants:
- Increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Opportunities to connect and network with like-minded individuals
- An understanding of the importance of goal setting, and learn how to set effective goals.
- Build and develop valuable communication skills.
- Build and develop effective time management and planning skills.
- Learn how to positively influence and lead others.
- Deliver a youth leadership event within the local community.
- Become an influential young member within the community.
Print and complete the downloadable Application Form > then drop it into the Roxby Council or Community Youth Centre.
Complete the online Application Form at the bottom of this page >
The form is no longer active.