Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
30 NOVEMBER 2020
- No more than 50 people allowed to enter the Main Pool area.
- No more than 50 people allowed to enter the Splashpad area.
- Maximum of 6 people in the Indoor Pool area.
- No food in the aquatics areas; all food purchased at the Kiosk must be eaten within the Kiosk dining area.
- No food in the stadiums. Alll food purchased at the Kiosk must be eaten within the Kiosk dining area.
- COVIDSafeCheckin via the QR code displayed at entrance points.
- Manual sign-in (for patrons without mobile phones).
- Visitor Information Centre
All queries regarding Council and Roxby Link services, programs and facility operations should be directed to Council on (08) 8671 0010 or Roxby Link on (08) 8671 0500. Alternatively please email email@example.com
The Roxby Council facebook page will also be a key communication tool during this time.
ROXBY COUNCIL OFFICE - Including Service SA: Open to the public. Please do not enter the office if you have a cough or are unwell. Many Council enquiries can be completed over the phone or by email. If you need to come to the office please ensure you maintain social distancing and practice good hand hygiene.
Please contact Council on (08)8671 0010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Important links and contact numbers:
SA COVID-19 INFORMATION LINE - 1800 253 787
SA COVID-19 MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT LINE - 1800 632 753
PREVIOUS UPDATES regarding services, events and facilities impacted by COVID-19 directions.
All queries regarding Council and Roxbylink services, programs and facility operations should be directed to Council on (08) 8671 0010 or Roxbylink on (08) 8671 0500. Alternatively please email email@example.com