Draft Annual Business Plan & Budget 2018/19
Council released the Draft 2018/19 Annual Business Plan and Budget for a period of Community Consultation from Friday 4 May 2018 to Friday 25 May 2018.
Access a copy of the Draft Annual Business Plan and Budget 2018/19 here: Draft Annual Business Plan and Budget 2018-19(17035 kb)
The Consultation Period invited community and stakeholder feedback via a range of methods including:
- An informal community information session held at the Community Youth Centre on Tuesday 15 May 2018 at 6.00pm.
- A Facebook live session conducted by the Chief Executive and Group Manager CorporateServices held on Tuesday 22 May at 6pm.
- Written submissions for the Council’s consideration in regards to this document were open until 6.30 pm on Friday 25 May 2018.
- Online submission form on the Current Consultations page.
- An opportunity to make verbal submissions at a public meeting held in the Council Boardroom, 6 Richardson Place, Roxby Downs on Wednesday 30 May 2018 at 6.30pm.
Council is now reviewing submissions.
Curdimurka St Park Naming Proposal
The community was invited to participate in a survey regarding a proposal from The Rotary Club of Roxby District to consider naming the park on Curdimurka St - 'Rotary Park'.
The consultation period took place from Monday April 9 to Monday 30 April 2018.
A report is now being prepared for Council and will be released early June 2018.
Sporting Club Leases and Proposed Lease on Community Land
Several sporting club leases reached their 21 year tenure and were reviewed.
The public consultation period ran from 8 Nov to 29 November, 2017.
Draft Annual Business Plan 2017/18
Meetings were held on 10 May 2017 and final submissions were received at a meeting on 7 June 2017.
Roxby Water Pricing Policy
The policy sets out the basis for determining the price of water supply and sewerage services provided by Roxby Water. Feedback closes on Wednesday 4 January 2017.
Richardson Place Minor Upgrade
The facelift is partly funded by the ‘Places for People’ Grant from the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. The objective of the funding is to revitalise existing public spaces that contribute to the social, cultural and economic life of the community.
Proposed works include (but are not limited to):
- Minor landscaping and removal of dead trees
- Relocation of street lights and upgrade to LEDs
- Increase the number parking bays by approximately 10%
- Increase the number of disabled parking bays
- Repair damaged kerbing
- Additional seating and tables
- Installation of shade to complement existing tree canopy
Roxby Downs Governance Review
The Roxby Downs Governance Review Committee is seeking feedback from the community on its draft recommendations.
Sport and Recreation Draft Masterplan
The Sport and Recreation Masterplan was extensively consulted on and brings together broad community ideas and feedback. The report focuses on what is needed to address Roxby's Sport and Recreation needs both now, in the immediate future and in the long term.